There are many different contraceptive methods available and it is free. Contraception needs to be used until the menopause. That is, until a woman has not had a period or any bleeding for two years if aged under 50, and for one year if over 50.
Confidential information and advice is provided unless otherwise stated. The surgery provides all methods of contraception
- Choosing The Right Method Of Contraception
- Emergency Contraception
- Contraception And Breast Feeding
- Some Facts About Avoiding Pregnancy
- What If I Become Pregnant?
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Is There A Link Between Hormonal Contraception And Breast Cancer?
- Where Can I Get Contraception?
- Where Can I Get More
Information And Advice?