Where Can I Get More Information And Advice?

Come in to the Surgery and speak to one of us or alternatively find other contraception and sexual health service from:

  • Find out about all sexual health services from sexual health direct, run by www.fpa.org.uk.
  • Get details of general practices and pharmacies in England at www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk and in Wales at www.wales.nhs.uk. In Scotland you can find details of general practices at www.show.scot.nhs.uk. In England and Wales you can also call NHS Direct on 111 and in Scotland NHS 24 on 0845 4 24 24 24. In Northern Ireland call fpa's helpline on 0845 122 8687 or for details of general practices see www.n-i.nhs.uk.
  • Get details of your nearest contraception, GUM or sexual health clinic from a telephone directory, health centre, local pharmacy, hospital, midwife, health visitor or advice centre.


Royal Crescent Surgery
Tel: (01305)
25 Crescent Street

New Patients Welcome